1002 Lincoln Drive West, Suite C | Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 596-3344 | Toll free: (800) 652-7007 | Fax: (856) 596-2145
Websites: www.limo.org | www.nlaride.com
I am reaching out to you as President of the National Limousine
Association, of which Your Maitre ‘d Limousine is a member.
The health and safety of our passengers, partners and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19(commonly referred to as Coronavirus), our members have taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff.
As an industry that intimately and personally serves many clients daily, we must be especially vigilant about measures that can help protect the health and safety of our employees and passengers. To this end, the National Limousine Association, as the voice of the chauffeured transportation industry worldwide, recommends that all operators take the following steps:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove using a paper towel or gloves such refreshments after the ride is completed
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work
Taking these precautions and others will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for clients and our employees.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon!
President, National Limousine Association